As a trade association, our members are primarily lodging establishments and those businesses that support the industry, such as transportation, attractions, food suppliers, education, and paper distributors!
- A weekly “Peak Radar Lodging Picks” email is uniquely created by CoPPeR for our members and provides a resource for front line / guest contactstaff regarding the Colorado Springs Cultural Arts Community, also included is a link to upcoming entertainment at both The Broadmoor World Arena and The Pikes Peak Center.
- Immediate alerts of crime or suspicious activity
- Notification of community meetings and forums of interest to the Hospitality Industry
- Job postings
- Promotion of member-to-member events
- Ongoing Volunteer service opportunities allowing for members to support and develop local partnerships
- PPLA "Hospitality Scholarship" offered through the Pikes Peak Community College Foundation
- Annual Online Auction fundraising for the scholarship and local non-profit organizations supported by PPLA
- Business Development Training or Department Leadership Gatherings
- Past issues have included: Security, My COS Tourism Training, LART funding, C4C projects, H2B’s and recruitment of seasonal employees
Networking: Social events with a purpose:
January Annual Hospitality Summit
March/April Hospitality Education/ Department Leadership Gatherings
September September Annual Meeting (In 2021 we collaborated with Visit COS for a shared membership mixer)!
October General Manager’s Dinner / Department Head informal gatherings